In the Supreme Court
- Matters relating to the interpretation of the Act;
- Matters relating to the duties and obligations of various parties in a strata development;
- Collection of arrears strata fees and interest thereon, special levies and interest thereon (s. 116); and reasonable legal fees (s. 118)
- Filing an Arbitrator’s decision where the award is over $25,000.
- Order for eviction. injunction or other relief against an owner or tenant.
In the Small Claims Court
- Where the amount claimed is less than $25,000;
- Filing an Arbitrator’s decision where the award is over $25,000 for:
- debt or damages;
- recovery of personal property;
- specific performance of an agreement relating to personal property or services;
- relief from opposing claims to personal property.