What is Commercial Law?
Commercial law, also known as business law, deals with the rights, relations, and conduct of persons and businesses engaged in commerce, merchandising, trade, and sales. Commercial law incorporates legal advice on business interactions and the documents that regulate it.
Commercial law incorporates on business interactions, if you have any questions regarding this, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
- Business purchase & sales
- Commercial leases
- Shareholders agreements
- Partnership agreements
- Commercial loan agreements
- Commercial mortgage issues
- Independent Legal Advice
- Legal Advice on corporate and business related matters
- Business structuring and risk management
- Shareholder and partners’ interaction & regulation
- Debt collection