Recruitment & Selection Procedure
Why Recruitment & Selection Procedure?
Notaries are limited in the services they may provide. Only Lawyers can provide you with legal advice on issue that may come up before, during and after the completion of your transaction. Also, there is a misconception that Notaries are cheaper than Lawyers. Lawyers’ conveyancing fees compare favorably with Notaries’ fees.
- Purchase with or without a Mortgage
- Sale and discharge of a Mortgage
- Registration of new Mortgage
- Construction Mortgage
- Refinancing (Discharge of existing Mortgage & Registration of new Mortgage)
- Title Transfer (Including transaction involving an Estate)
- Independent Legal Advice
- Drafting and registration of Covenants
- Drafting of a Contract of Purchase and Sale (where no real estate agents are involved)
- Review and Legal Advice on Contract of Purchase and Sale
- Review of Title and Charges on Title
- Drafting of a Co-ownership Agreement (shared ownership)
- Drafting of a Nominee Agreement (where legal title does not reflect beneficial ownership)