What is Child Protection?
We understand the importance of families and why families need to be kept together. The best interests and well-being of your child may mean keeping your child with you. The earlier we get involved, the better, as early legal intervention and representation is crucial to keeping a family together.
Our lawyers will represent you in child protection cases. Our Family Lawyers have experience acting for parents and other interested family members involved with the MCFD. This experience allows us to help families respond appropriately to MCFD concerns, as well as with guiding families through the court proceedings.
- Preliminary advice on important initial up-front choices
- Letters of Intent
- Asset and share purchase agreements
- Closing documents
- Vendor, purchaser, landlord, lender interaction
- Independent Legal Advice
- Legal advice on asset and share purchase and sale transactions
- Manage closing process
- Deal closing and related matters
- Leases and tenant-related arrangements
- Deal with lender and funding matters
- General advice on structuring of the transaction