Business Purchase & Sale
Why use a lawyer?
Business purchase & sale is a complex transaction involving various parties, and usually a substantial amount of money. Using a lawyer increases the likelihood that the transaction will be concluded successfully in the manner envisioned by the buyer and the seller. Doing it right pre-empts later issues which the self-represented parties just did not consider.
If you would like to learn more about business purchase & sale transactions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
- Preliminary advice on important initial up-front choices
- Letters of Intent
- Asset and share purchase agreements
- Closing documents
- Vendor, purchaser, landlord, lender interaction
- Independent Legal Advice
- Legal advice on asset and share purchase and sale transactions
- Manage closing process
- Deal closing and related matters
- Leases and tenant-related arrangements
- Deal with lender and funding matters
- General advice on structuring of the transaction