What is Closing?
Closing transaction consists of two major components, learn more about the process and the two major components that happen on closing day.
Closing consists of two major components; (a) the process leading up to the day on which the transactions closes (or is finalized), and (b) the Closing Day itself.
If you would like to learn more about closing transactions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
- Advice on closing process and required documents
- Prepare and settle closing documents
- Attend to execution of documents
- Receive and hold monies in trust
- Deal with lenders and landlords
- Attend to closing
- Make or receive payments
- Post closing processes
- Independent Legal Advice
- Legal advice on closing process
- Advice on additional documents and assurances required
- Letters of Intent
- Asset and Share Purchase Agreements
- Leases and tenant-related arrangements
- Deal with lender and funding matters
- General advice on structuring of the transaction