What are Commercial Agreements?
Commercial agreements are typically a contract written between business entities or agreements regulating the business relationship between persons engaged or involved in business with each other.
Please contact us if you have any questions.
Types of Agreements
- Shareholders and partnership agreements
- Shareholders loan agreements
- agency, distribution and franchise agreements;
- terms and conditions of sale and purchase of goods and/or services;
- business to business collaborations including joint ventures and research and development agreements;
- purchase and supply agreements;
- service agreements and maintenance contracts;
- commercial leasing or hire purchase agreements;
- outsourcing agreements;
- information technology and e-commerce related agreements;
- intellectual property licences and assignments;
- marketing and sponsorship agreements;
- consultancy agreements;
- confidentiality agreements
- non disclosure agreements
- Releases and waivers of liability
- Independent contractor and employment agreements