What is Strata Law?
Strata law relates to the statutes, regulations, bylaws and rules that regulate the legal relationships between the strata corporation, strata council, owners and third parties. This is an involved and intricate area of our law that is often subject to emotions and personal views. Having legal backup for strata corporations and owners alike is extremely important.
If you have a strata corporation or questions about strata law, our legal representative would be happy to assist with any of your question, by contacting us.
- Review and update of the strata’s Bylaws and Rules
- Prepare new Bylaws and Rules
- Focused Legal Advice
- Delinquent strata fee collections
- Legal Opinions
- Strata Litigation
- Independent Legal Advice
- Representation at strata and council meetings
- Internal governance documents such as resolutions, authorizations, agreements, etc.
- Legal letters to owners