What is Intellectual Property?
Intellectual property refers to creations of the mind, such as inventions, literary and artistic works, designs, symbols, and names and images used in commerce.
It is categorized in:
- Industrial Property which includes patents for inventions, trademarks, industrial designs and geographical indications, and
- Copyright which covers literary works (such as novels, poems and plays), films, music, artistic works (e.g., drawings, paintings, photographs, and sculptures), and architectural design.
If this is something you would like to further discuss with our team, please don’t hesitate to contact us here.
Intellectual Property Services
- Trademark searches and registration
- Patent searches and registration
- Copyright protection
- Independent Legal Advice
- Legal advice on all agreements