What is Administrative Law?
Administrative Law is a body of law governing governmental agencies and administrative tribunals which exercise their public power by making decisions concerning individuals.
We represent client in matters involving Service Canada, Social Security Tribunal, Human Rights Tribunal, Employment Standards Tribunal, WorkSafeBC, Residential Tenancy Tribunal, Boards of not-for-profit organizations, and other administrative bodies.
Contact us to learn more about Administrative Law.
- Opinions and evaluations
- Representation at hearings
- Written submissions
- Advice on procedural matters
- Advice to self-represented parties on making submissions
- Advice on review and appeal procedures
- Representation at appeal hearings