Conveyancing & Real Estate Law
What is Conveyancing?
Conveyancing & Real Estate Law involves transactions such as buying and selling a home, transferring the title of a home, and getting a mortgage or refinancing an existing one. While buying or selling a home is very exciting, the process can also be stressful and confusing.
Our team at Centra Lawyers LLP will give you the legal advice you need to complete your transaction as smoothly as possible. Our goal is to guide you through the legal process, answer your questions about the procedure and documents, and complete your transaction worry-free. We are accessible to clients and upon request, offer a free consultation to provide a general overview of the transaction before it closes.
To accommodate our clients’ busy schedules, we offer appointments in the evenings and on Saturdays.
If you are interested in using our services for conveyancing & real estate law, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
- Purchase with or without a mortgage
- Sale and discharge of a mortgage
- Registration of new mortgage
- Construction mortgage
- Title transfer
- Independent Legal Advice
- Drafting and registration of covenants
- Drafting of a contract of purchase and sale
- Review of and legal advice on contracts of purchase and sale
- Review of title and charges on title
- Drafting of a co-ownership agreement
- Drafting of a nominee agreement
- Representation in disputes