Letter of Intent
Why use a Letter of Intent?
A Letter of Intent is exactly what it says: It is a document, usually a letter from the prospective purchaser to the prospective seller that sets out the intent of the parties.
If you have any questions about letter of intent, please contact us.
- Advice on content of Letter of Intent
- Prepare Letter of Intent
- Independent Legal Advice
- Legal advice on related issues
- Asset and share purchase and sale transactions
- Closing process
- Deal with closing and related matters
- Leases and tenant-related arrangements
- Deal with lender and funding matters
- General advice on structuring of the transaction