What is a Commercial Lease?
A Commercial Lease is a document (lease) between a landlord and a tenant of a commercial building (non-residential). In some cases there are different rules that apply to this relationship.
If you need assistance with a Commercial Lease document, please contact us.
- Prepare new leases
- Review existing leases
- Act for landlord and tenant
- Independent Legal Advice
- Landlord Assist program for landlords
- Advise on risk and risk management
- Demand for arrears rent payments
- All related legal applications